Last weekend, Lou had his first Debate/Forensics Tournament so me and Jackson got to spend the day together. We were not doing much, and Jackson was getting antsy. I remembered that Lou had given me some free coupons to Chick-fil-A. And since Chick-fil-A just opened in our town, I thought we'd try it. I had never been there, but everyone I know, who has tried it raves about it. Let's see how good Chick-fil-A really is.

I had somehow forgotten the fact that it had JUST opened and when we got there we realized it was their GRAND OPENING!

This picture really doesn't even begin to describe how crowded it was. IT WAS CROWDED! We did manage to find a table and we got our order so quickly. I was totally impressed by how nice everyone is that works there. Anyway, we had a great lunch...complete with complementary fudge nut brownies...It was the grand opening.

Jackson got to play in the play area...It wasn't as crowded as I thought it was going to be. We had a very pleasant experience.
P.S....Now for my confession:
Well, when I mentioned up top that I got some coupons from Lou...He gave me like 25 FREE Chicken Sandwich coupons. Of course my confession is not that I ate 25 Chicken sandwiches that day...Thank goodness. But it's not much better....
I work REALLY close to Chick-fil-A, and I really hate spending money on lunch...Yep, that's right I had a Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich 3 times this week.
Oh wait...it get's worse...When Jackson and I went to the Grand Opening, they gave us a coupon for a free breakfast item on the way out. Me + Jackson = 2. So yes, I ate Chick-fil-A breakfast this week too.
Oh my gosh I can't believe I just typed that.
You're probably thinking, Oh that's okay...you've got to be sick of it now that you've had it almost everyday last week.
Well, no I'm not. Today is Saturday and I went to work (I don't normally have to go on the weekend, but today I did) and since I still had like 21 Free chicken sandwich coupons left it was really hard for me to say no to Chick-fil-A...BUT...I did. I didn't do it.
Oh good grief...if ever I needed a gym membership....

Oh yeah, and if anyone wants a Free Chick-fil-A chiken sandwich (in Fresno) hit me up...I've got to get rid of these things.
3 comments:
How funny! Oh man, that Chick fil A is good, isn't it?! It can be a bit addicting, and I don't blame you - if I had free coupons you better know that I'd be using them too!
Yum yum YUM!!!
I could literally eat it every day. Sometimes I do. Don't feel bad. It's really hard to stop!
My kids each got a coupon at school, we will go soon. Shannon, if I had lots of coupons, I would go for as many as I could till they were gone, there is nothing as good as free food!
Post a Comment