This is fun! Thanks Heather
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper! The bags are not as fun to open.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial...We like to put our tree up right after Thanksgiving (actually that night) so the artificial tree doesn't dry out, and they are less messy...No pine needles everywhere.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving night...or the following night.
4. When do you take the tree down? March...Just kidding. Before New Years. Usually a day or two after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? No...But my husband and my sister do.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably Teddy Ruxpin
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jackson.
9. Do You have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mailed.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember getting any really bad gifits.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like a real old one...Holiday Inn. and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey...So Funny and good.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually not until like the 20th of December, but this year we did Black Friday...and actually got a lot done.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes...I like what Heather said...One man's junk is another man's treasure.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Grandma's good cooking...Candied yams (oh yum!), and my husband's stuffing.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course...we like the white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? White Christmas.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Stay home...most of our family is in town.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes...We actually named them all last night looking at Christmas lights. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We don't have a tree top this year...But we like the star on top.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning for most of them, but Lou and I exchange ours on Christmas Eve before bed and before all the craziness.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds Everywhere...And nobody is nice.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Turkey, Ham, mashed potatoes...Yeah we have it all.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new cell phone, some fuzzy slippers, a new purse, someone to wash my dogs, Tori Spelling's book, a few extra days off work...Nothing too fancy.
Ok... I want to read yours... I don't do the tag thing. Let me know in a comment if you do one and I'll go to your blog and read yours.
2 comments:
okay i am up late (i have an infant) doing some blog stalking.. reading yours off my friend joanna kurtz's blog list. anyways kinda weird i did the same blog its titled christmas quiz, you can check it out if you like.. onofamily.blogspot.com
~sarah ono
so how do you know joanna?
(i went to HS w/her!)
Hi Sarah! Thanks for commenting...I actually went to High School with Robby. I only know Joanna thru her blog. I'll be checking out your Christmas quiz too.
Post a Comment