I stole this picture from Luna. She took it while she and the kids were here visiting back in January. Kiah, Eli and Jackson are playing Let's Go Fishing at our kitchen table. Side Note: I have not had a camera lately because I lost my battery charger and my camera battery is so DEAD. I am going to order a new one soon so I can start taking pictures again and putting stuff up on the blog...because you know a blog entry just isn't any good without pictures.
My friend, Luna, is doing this thing where she takes a picture a day. I don't know if she is still doing this, but I went and looked at some of her pictures and she has quite a few great shots so far. Just candid sweet pictures that capture that particular day. So on 1-24-09...They were at my house playing Let's Go Fishing...and various other things. Lu, you should have taken a picture of my living room after Eli dumped the box of cars all over the floor. Because we know that most of the time they were not sitting and playing quietly that day. Let's Go Fishing was a very cute moment though...Remember Kiah and Jackson were getting fish and Eli was putting them back in?
Anyway, as soon as my camera is up and running I am going to start taking a picture a day. And occasionally I'll post them on here.
1 comment:
It was a fun day. You're right, i should have taken a picture of the cars, cuz that really is what most of the day was like. lol.
Post a Comment