Today Jackson is sick. He has had a fever since I got home from work yesterday. His spirits are up, but that's just Jackson. He rarely acts sick...In fact there were times when he was much smaller that we had no idea he was sick until his eardrum ruptured or he came down with a fever. Even last night with a 102.2* temperature, I asked him if he felt crappy, and in a stuffy voice he just said, "kind of."
So we decided to stay home today. He slept very well through the night, but this morning he woke up with a slight fever and I just didn't want to push it. The first thing he said when he woke up today was, "I'm so excited for my first T-ball game tonight." Lou and I just looked at each other and smiled. We had already told Jackson that if he still had a fever he might have to miss his first T-ball game of the season. He then asked for the "thermoditor" and we took his temperature. He's been laying in my bed for about an hour and a half now and I think he has taken his temperature about 32 times. He has convinced himself that if he can keep his temperature down, he can go to T-ball. We'll see.
So while we are laying in my bed watching Disney XD this morning Jackson says how happy he is that I have a King or a Queen (it's a Queen) size bed so that we can lay together and the dogs can even lay with us. He said, "We just don't all fit in my Prince sized bed." And he is right...we don't all fit. Simon is such a Bed Hog!
Gotta go...the thermometer is beeping for the 33rd time this morning.
2 comments:
How very cute. I hope the prince feels better soon.
Poor guy! I hope he is feeling better. You are a great mom, that is taking good care of him.
Post a Comment