Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kindergarten Celebration

I can't believe Jackson has finished his kindergarten year already. It seems like we just started kindergarten, and now the year is over. Today was his Kindergarten Celebration and I am so glad that I got to go.
They sang some of their favorite songs that they've learned throughout the year...
Jackson's teacher made each child a scrapbook of work and pictures of them throughout the year. She called each kid up and said a little something about each one. Here is Jackson with his book...
After Miss. K. presented the books to the students and gave s little talk about how much she would miss them all, we had cookies in the backyard. Here is Jackson and two friends comparing pictures in their books...

This is one of Jackson's good friends, Anakin. I know Jackson will definitely miss Anakin this summer.

Jackson, we are so proud of you. You have just grown so much this year...You have learned so much and are growing into a sweet young man. Great job in kindergarten. We love you.

2 comments:

Kat^..^ said...

It was hard enuf to believe that he STARTED kindergarten last August ... now, he will soon be in first grade! Primary school ... yikes!

I love his smile ... captures the heart.

Luna said...

Maybe his friend (young Skywalker) could come to his b-day party. It is supposed to be Star Wars themed, after all! How can Jackson have a party without him?