Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nothing to say, but I feel like blogging

I have been away from the blog for quite some time now. It feels like a long time anyway. I really don't know how long it's been. I haven't read the blogs I follow in such a long time. I started to read a few tonight and enjoyed getting caught up on some of your lives. I am going to make an effort to get back into blog reading and writing...I really do miss it.

Like my title says, I really have nothing to say. I've just been going with the flow lately. Lou is out of work for summer vacation. Not "Out of work" like he doesn't have a job...being a teacher means - summer vacation is part of your job. It's nice having him at home. Even though I am at work all day I find it comforting to know that Lou is home if I need anything. He's been getting a lot of hang time with Jackson and I think that's good for both of them.

We are going to be selling fireworks again this year. Lou's running the stand for his Debate club. I am looking forward to it a little bit...It was fun last year. I'm sure I won't be saying I'm looking forward to it once this next week actually comes. It's only for a week long...It won't be so bad.

Jackson is turning 6 next Wednesday. I can't hardly believe it. I think I have said that every year, but really he's getting so big. We are having his birthday party this weekend (before we start the firework stand).

Anyway, I didn't really plan to blog, but since I logged in I just felt like saying a little something. I'll get back on the ball soon and the blogs will be (hopefully) less boring.

Love to all.

3 comments:

kelly said...

I've been missing your blog and you! The kids are really looking forward to Jackson's party. Anything in particular he likes right now?

Shannon said...

He likes so many things right now...Transformers, Star Wars...anything Star Wars, Hot Wheels, games (board games), Nerf guns, movies.

Luna said...

I have missed you!