I can't believe I am actually putting up a post on time....Wooo Hooo!
Last year we started the tradition of decorating pumpkin people. We each decorated our own and Jackson and I did the pets this year too. Here is The Standifer Pumpkins....

Lou....

Shannon....

Jackson.....

Simon.....

Benji....

Goldie....Arn't his fins great?!

Here's a few pumpkins we carved too....


And since we were feeling so silly....Jackson and I decided to go to Target last night and pick out some costumes for the dogs...They were onsale and we just couldn't wait to get home and try them on the dogs...

Benji...The pumpkin! AND Simon...The Hot Dog!....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha! We thought this was hilarious! We are lucky our dogs are pretty good sports about dressing up...they are not crazy about it, but they left them on long enough to take pictures.
Here we are at the Pumpkin Patch...We had a fun time
1 comment:
I love Lou's pumpkin, it wins, somehow it really does look like him!
Post a Comment