Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jackson Pictures Winners of T-Ball

That's what Jackson wanted to name his Blog.
Jackson took all of these pictures and somehow he thought they all tied together.
This is a picture of Simon, our dog, on Jackson's bed. Jackson took this picture with his very own camera.
Here's another picture of lazy Simon. "With one eye showing, and he's on Jackson's bed by his pirate ship." - Jackson
This is our other dog Benji, and "she's so silly she would beat you in a race and she will never get tired out." - Jackson.
This is a picture that Jackson took of a dog at one of Lou's bike races. We met this dog, but we can't remember who he is. And this..."Is Jackson's winner trophy of T-Ball. And his team was the Redwaves, they are so good that Jackson thinks he will sign up for the Redwaves again." - Jackson.
bjjhhbjbjfbf ggjghgguggtftghhvbvvbvb vgyf jngn j tghuhguhguhguhghggghghggrfggfg ugfgfe fyffgfrt3etee25687587cfyfyyfyfgy123645789kjkjokjijh jyy9hy jyyuyyu y ry37ryry4t65t5t6t6t37
As you can see...Jackson decided to write his own narrative.




2 comments:

The Waldrams said...

Shannon! Yay~ I'm glad that you found me! (but how?) Blogging can be addicting, be careful. I liked reading the story of how you met Lou. So cute. I got your email and have been meaning to email back. I will, later, so it can be a little more private! Cute blog!

kelly said...

Wow, great blog Jackson!