Sunday, June 8, 2008


So I've yet to post on our family blog...I figure that it's way past due. I'll keep it short and sweet for now. Many of you may know of my passion for cycling. If you didn't, you do now. Anyway, that has spilled over a bit and Shannon has been riding her new bike a ton. I'm extremely proud of her. The reason for the cycling tie in on this post is my favorite website...not so much for it's content, (which rocks for bike geeks) but for the general message that lies within. It's www.howtoavoidthebummerlife.com and it's all about bike geeks doing bike geek stuff to avoid the "bummer life" at all costs. Check it out if you are so inclined. These pictures are a great example of how, along with my bikes, I avoid the bummer life everyday. Perhaps I'm a bit biased, but I love these two more than life. I'm truly blessed and feeling very thankful...hence the blog. You really don't see "hence" much anymore do you? Awesome. Be well and hug your family a lot.
-Lou








No comments: