Benji and I were on our way home from getting her hair cut. It was hot in car, and so her tongue was out. It matches her mood though...She was mad at me for taking her to the groomer.
This is Jackson in Monterey. We found this really cool park and he was having so much fun. 
Another picture of Jackson in Monterey. We found an ice cream shop and had some fun taking funny (messy) pictures.
Brittany (my sister) and Jackson after one of his T-Ball games. She didn't get a trophy or anything, but she definitely got "Aunt of the Year." She was at every game cheering Jackson on.
This is in our backyard. We sidewalk chalked our back wall. It's our family! jackson and I drew it one morning.
We love going to the Fresno Falcons. The 1st time we took Jackson he was about 2 years old and he sat through the whole game and creid at the end when no one would come back out on the ice. He's been hooked ever since.
Jackson at the park. Lou actually took this picture with his camera phone...We really liked it.
My husband the singer. I think I took this of him at band practice.
The good ol' days! That's me, my cousin Chirs & my cousin Jill. We were like 3 peas in a pod. We did everything together back in those days. Look at my fingernails. I felt so grown up.
That's it...just a few of my favorites.





2 comments:
Great pics. Is that park in Monterey the Dennis the Menace park? We love that park! We rode in the paddle boats right by it too. Jackson is a cutie pie, I am looking forward to the boys playing together.
What fun pictures! I love the one of Lou and Jackson at the Falcons game, what a nice picture of them together.
Post a Comment