So I have been a bit behind on my blogging. I mean...really blogging. We are finally moved and settling in...I have unpacked my camera cord so the uploading has begun.
Jackson's birthday party was so much fun. He had so many friends there!
He called this his "team."
From left: Ben (Laing), Jackson, Jack (Tuttle), Micah (Laing) & Jacob (Laing). 

Swimming with his best friend, Jack. 

Blowing out his candles on his race car cake.
Jack's dad had to remind him not to put any cars on the cake.

Opening presents with his "team." These boys were more excited than Jackson I think. 

We love you Jackson! Happy 5th Birthday. You are one special kid.

1 comment:
He is such a cute boy. We really do need to get together soon. Let me know when you are free. Jackson's party was very fun, I'm sure you could tell we enjoyed it, being that we were the last ones there!
Post a Comment