Friday, July 25, 2008

Wind In Your Hair

When ever the dogs go anywhere with me (and it's really not that often), I make them share the front passenger seat. They both try numerous times to climb over on my lap, but I never let them. On a recent trip to Poodletown (our groomer) I looked over at them while they were sharing the window. I didn't have my real camera, but my camera phone did the trick.
They are pretty good as long as I have the window down. Here are Benji's ears flyin' in the wind. Simon doesn't look too happy in this one. We might have been getting close and he figured out where he was going.
I love this picture of him in the rearview mirror. So funny!
That's it...Just my two crazy dogs.

2 comments:

kelly said...

that is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Ok I am not he biggest dog lover but those are some adorable pictures! H