Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Dad Came to Visit.

My dad came to visit us this weekend. It was a short visit, but we had a nice time. Here we are trying to get a good picture of all of us. Without the dogs...it's just easier without them. We went to breakfast on Saturday morning and then went by Lou's classroom. Dad really wanted to check out the school and see Lou's classroom. Here we are looking like students.
It was dad's birthday a few days before he got here. Lou cooked an awesome dinner and I made a cake to celebrate.

Thanks for coming to visit Dad! Next time we'll have to plan more activities. I'm glad you got to see our house and stay over. We love you.

3 comments:

kelly said...

I like the art in the background, it must be your mom's work, right?

Shannon said...

Yeah...the heart is one of her's.

The Waldrams said...

I remember visiting your dad on our way up to Portland. . . fun times. He is such a cute man, I'm glad you were able to visit a little.