Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Decorating Mr. Standifer's Classroom (8/20/08)

It's taken me a while to get this post up, but I couldn't help but share it. This has been such an exciting time in the Standifer house. We (mainly Lou) have been working so hard towards this, and we've been so excited that it is finally here. Lou's first real classroom. We got to decorating it about a week before school started and we had a lot of fun. It was HOT! because they don't turn on the air conditioner all summer long, but we had a fan and a big cup of water and even though we thought we were going to sweat to death...we had fun.

BEFORE:
During...I think Lou said not to get him in any of the pictures...because we were so HOT and not looking too great (sorry babe). But here he is working away...He did all the work. He knew how he wanted to decorate...I was just along for the company (and a little bit of input). AFTER:
Have a great year Mr. S...I love you and am so proud of you.

1 comment:

Wynn Family said...

How exciting for you and Lou! The classroom looks great and a totally inviting environment to learn in. Can you believe it's been so long since we left High School. I can't believe it's been that long!! Hey email me your schedule or when you have some free time. I would love to call you and just chat and catch up!!