Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School (8/25/08)

Finally, a First Day of School Blog. Jackson has already been in school for a week and I'm finally getting around to putting up some pictures. He was pretty nervous his first day, but since then he's loving it. He transitioned very well into his new routine. I was a little worried about it...no naps, alternating between grandma's house after school and day care on the other days. Just the whole change of routine (that would normally be hard for me to handle) didn't seem to phase him a bit. Tonight he taught us a song he learned at school. He is really growing up. I have to admit...I think the first day of kindergarten was harder on me than anyone else. He picked out his outfit. He's into looking "cool" these days. He asked for Sketchers...I didn't even know he knew what Sketchers were. Oh brother.
Lining up. Have a good day in kindergarten Jackson. We love you.

No comments: