Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Little Miss Jill

Tonight's reading homework was a cute liitle book called, "Little Miss Jill." It made us miss our Little Miss Jill. We decided to take a picture of the book and post it with a picture of Jill...So she would know that we are thinking of her. Here is Jackson getting ready to read it. He is reading so well now. He needs a little encouragement to get going, but once he starts he does excellent.
And here is a piture of our very own Jill....We miss you Jill. Can't wait to see you, Kevin & Baby Sophie next month. We love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me. I never knew there was a book called
little Miss Jill...how cute, I shall have to buy it. I'm really looking forward to coming home soon, it might not be until after the holidays though because we might be moving again...I'll keep you posted. Jackson is getting so big, he must've grown 3+ inches since I left. I really miss him. Please give him a big hug for me. Talk to you soon, love you. Jill