Today Lou had another one of those gruelling
Cyclo-cross races, and this time Jackson got to go too. We also took my sister Brittany along just for fun.
Jackson got a
real race bell and rang the heck out of it. He was so cute cheering on his dad. He was yelling the whole time. At one time when he saw Lou out on the course he said, "Come on Dad, show 'em what you got!" I just though it was so cute.

Here he is with Brittany...he really wasn't in the mood for
pictures today, but he mustered up a smile for this one.

Here is Lou out on the course....He wasn't really feeling up to racing today, but we had already told Jackson about the race and he was so excited to go and watch Lou. This morning Lou told Jackson that he wasn't feeling all that well, and Jackson said, "That's okay, it doesn't matter who you cheer on, I can go and cheer other dad's on if you don't feel up to racing dad." I looked at Lou and said, "You got that right? He's going whether you go or not." And so Lou decided he would go. It was hard on him, but he did great. We were so proud of him.

Here he is all finished....

Jackson just
idolizes Lou....Checking out all the mud on his bike.

Like father like son....

Thanks Daddy for doing the race even though you weren't feeling so well. It was a lot of fun for us. Thanks for the fun picnic afterwards, the duck feeding, and the baseball. We really crammed a lot of fun into today.
I love my family.
1 comment:
What a great family Shan! I am so glad I can keep in touch with you and know you still through the blog. I really do hope things are going amazing for you and I totally hear you on the unmotivated side of things(Halloween post)!! The cold weather and looming winter does it to me.
Post a Comment