Kind of fun survey about my husband.
What is your husband’s name? Lou
How long did you date? We got married exactly 2 years from our first date.
How old is he? 39
Who eats sweets? We both do, but will not be eating them anymore after the 1st. Right honey?...
Who said I love you first? I think I did, but I'm not 100% sure.
Who is taller? Lou is taller
Who can sing better? My husband's a singer...I think we all know he sings better than me.
Who is smarter? He is definitely smarter...at most things.
Who does the laundry? We both do the laundry.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who mows the lawn? Lou does, but we just decided to get a gardner...we are too busy.
Who cooks dinner? I usually do, but tonight Lou is cooking for me.
Who drives? He does.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I don't know on this one...we really don't disagree that much.
Who kissed who first? Cute story...Lou kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? I am pretty sure he did the actual asking, but I remember when we he was asking me out for the weekend and it was Wednesday (yes I remember it was Wednesday), I was like...Well, what are you doing tonight? I don't want to wait until the weekend. He didn't either so we went out on Thursday.
Who wears the pants? He wears shorts (even when it's cold outside).
Love you honey. xoxoxoxox
2 comments:
I remember first meeting Lou, when I was in the hospital after just having given birth! I am so glad you and Lou have each other!
I still feel bad about that. I really never occurred to me then that you might not be up for meeting my boyfriend (now husband) after just giving birth...Sorry Kel.
Post a Comment