Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lou's Birthday - Dec. 13th

Sometime in the midst of all the craziness (from Thanksgiving to now), Lou had a birthday. We always try to make birthday's special in our family and Lou's day was no different. We got up early and gave him our presents...Jackson and I can hardly wait to do the presents. We ate a good breakfast. Lou and Jackson went and signed up for T-Ball, and then we went to the movies....We saw Bolt. After the movies we came home and rested for the afternoon, and that evening we had a few people over for a little celebration. My mom, Brittany (my sister), Bobby (my brother), and Lou's mom, Bev, all came over. I got Lou his favorite, German Chocolate cake from Charlotte's and we also had some cupcakes. It was a really nice evening. I just love you honey. A few things about Lou....

1. He is an awesome husband and father.
2. He is very determined.
3. He is a hard worker.
4. He has a HUGE heart...He'll do anything for anybody.
5. He worked very hard for his master's degree and got his first REAL teaching job this year.
6. He did a triathlon last spring with two other teachers and they got second place.
7. He sings in a band, and is very good.
8. He has ridden his bicycle 3,104 miles this year. There are still 3 days left in the year...I know he'll do more.
9. He is a great cook....Ooh I just love his mexican food.
10. He has a sweet and special relationship with Jackson.

I love you Lou!!!

No comments: