Thursday, February 5, 2009

Daddy For President

The other morning Jackson wandered into my room while I was getting ready for work and Good Morning America was on. He's been doing this a lot lately and is actually kind of enjoying the news I think. Anyway, this morning President Obama and the First Lady were talking to a group of second graders, and since Jackson is a fan of President Obama he was quite interested. Jackson was watching and paying close attention to what the children were asking the President.

One of the kids asked what the White House was like and if they liked living there. Michelle Obama answered..."We have a bowling alley, and a movie theater, and a candy shop..."

Jackson blurts out, "Oh I hope they pick Dad to be the next President!"

I didn't have the heart to tell him it doesn't quite work that way.

2 comments:

kelly said...

I wish they picked his dad too!

Wynn Family said...

How SWEET is that!!!! Yeah, I'll vote for him too and you guys can invite me over for a party!! You can fly me in on the personal jet!! :)