You know you like to watch. You do it alone. In the dark. You don't talk about it with your friends. No one has to know. Well today I’m confessing. Here you go….
Hi, my name is Shannon and I watch "The Hills." I am a reality TV whore. It's my total guilty pleasure. I still love marathons of the Real World, The Bachelor, The Real Housewives of Orange County (not so into New York, but Atlanta was fabulous too). I loved Tori & Dean Inn Love (and Home Sweet Hollywood)…Wish they would do another season. I watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians, The City, High School Reunion, and Oh My Gosh…”The Hills.”
All the drama…Lauren, Audrina, Justin Bobby, Brody, and Spiedi! I love watching the train wreck relationships unfold, those “long” days at work (seriously who gets jobs like that…Teen Vogue and People’s Revolution…Really?), and those impromptu trips to Mexico and Hawaii….Oh forgot to mention after this blog Lou and I are hoping on a plane to Cabo for the weekend. Yeah…everybody does that right!?
Okay! Okay! These “reality” shows are NOTHING like reality. I totally know that they are manipulated and probably scripted, but who cares…It’s my guilty little pleasure. So for right now…Monday nights in the dark with my dogs (Simon and Benji watch “The Hills” too…I can’t seem to stop them) I’ll be watching “The Hills”. I know some of you will be watching too, even if you'll never admit it...you know who you are.
4 comments:
I probably would like it. I tend to sway toward trashy tv, luckily we don't have one, so for now, I'll stick to borrowing my friends' seasons on dvd. Right now I'm on the 2nd season of 24. I also watch LOST online. Love that show.
Oh I watch most of those shows too, and LOVE it! :) Did they cancel the Tori and Dean one?? I am so sad if they did, I love that show!! ha!
Remember when we used to stay up super late to watch that trashy dating show "Change of Heart"?
Awesome!
i love to hear people's TV guilty pleasures because I don't have any...seriously!
If you want to talk cupcake guilty pleasures, then I will shrink in shame!!
Oh, I get so jealous that all of you get to hang out all the time. I'm soooo left out!!! Ok pity party over. I'm don't know any of those shows except the Realhousewives of OC. My sister in law got me to watch and I totally hooked. Don't watch the other cities, but OC is really entertaining!!! Or has been until now. The whole Tamara and other young blonde thing got a little LOT catty!!!
Post a Comment