This year Jackson decided to take Lou to the Grizzlies game on Father's Day. We had a great time...despite the HOT weather. Before the game kids and Dad's got to play catch on the field.

I went up to our seats and cooled them down a little before Lou and Jackson got up there...I didn't even think about how hot the chairs would be sitting out there in the sun all afternoon. I just sat down in one and I swear I burned my butt. I knew it would be way too hot for Jackson so I sat in all three of our seats long enough for the initial burn to go away.
Here's Jackson and Lou watching the game....

They're so into it....

After the game kids and Dad's got to run the bases...I didn't get a picture, but it was the cutest thing ever. As soon as they got down on the field Jackson just took off running for the bases and Lou was running along side him. It was pretty cute watching them run around the bases.
We love you Lou. I know I should have posted this earlier...like on Father's Day. You are an amazing Dad! We hope you had a fun day.
Just for fun I posted a picture of Jackson from the last time we took Lou to a Grizzlies game for Father's Day....It was in 2005...Jackson wasn't even 2 years old yet.
2 comments:
sounds like the perfect Father's Day ... and, Shan, you are such a good Mom by sacrificing your hiney!
What a nice Father's Day. It is amazing how quickly they grow-up, isn't it.
Post a Comment