Well, I turned 30 last week. I had this whole blog in my head, but I decided not to put it up. I really don't feel any different than I did at 29. It really isn't even that big a deal. I made it way worse than it actually is.
In other news...Jackson has been going to zoo camp for the last two weeks. He really loved it! He learned a lot about different animals and got to go behind the scenes and touch some animals. They did songs and skits on the last day of camp each week for the parents. It was quite cute. Jackson made a lot of friends and had a good time.
We are getting ready for back to school. Jackson is starting 1st grade and Lou is going into his second year teaching. I can't believe how quickly we got to this point. Jackson seems very excited to start 1st grade. I think everyone in our family is going to have a lot to adjust to. Jackson is sleeping in until about 7:00 now (which is late for him), Lou has been home all summer (well, he's been busy), and I think our dogs might be so lonely. They have't been kennelled all day in about 3 months.
I have been back and forth to the doctor with a tennis ball sized cyst on my right ovary. It has been quite painfull, but last week I saw the doctor last and he said that the cyst is gone. I still have some pain that Dr. S. thinks may still be from my surgery back in June. I see him again on the 25th and we'll talk about what is next for us in the "getting pregnant" area.
That's really it...Nothing to exciting. I got some awesome gifts for my birthday. My husband bought me a cool netbook. I am actually blogging on it right now. My grandparents bought me some new Chanel sunglasses and some beautiful earrings. I feel like such a movie star when I wear them. My sister bought me cute underwear from Victoria's Secret...She's always looking out for me in the clothing department...she knows I never buy myself clothing...especially underwear. My brother bought me the Tori Spelling book that I wanted. I got a few giftcards and my mom took us out to an awesome dinner.
That's it for now...hopefully some good blogging topics come to me. Bedtime for me.
3 comments:
Good to hear the updates!
Happy 30th! I was thinking of you on the 8th! I hope everything goes well for you in the pregnancy department.
I wish I could have been there!
Love you!
Post a Comment