This year Jackson started 1st grade...He's in Mrs. Aragon's class. On the first day of school I went to check out her class with him.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
First Day of First Grade
Things have been crazy busy for us lately and I haven't had a lot of time to blog. I am trying to catch things up though...
This year Jackson started 1st grade...He's in Mrs. Aragon's class. On the first day of school I went to check out her class with him.
He even has his own desk. He was pretty excited about that. In kindergarten they have tables and they sit on the carpet a lot, but in first grade they each have their own desk...Jackson was happy about that.
So far he seems to like it. He is having a pretty good time. This year he gets to eat lunch at school and has enjoyed buying hot lunch. At first I wanted to make his lunch, but he really enjoys they hot lunches and it's easy for me. He is making some new friends and is doing great on his homework.
This year Jackson started 1st grade...He's in Mrs. Aragon's class. On the first day of school I went to check out her class with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment