Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday 10-21-2010

Read all my favorite blogs tonight. It doesn't feel so overwhelming when you keep up on them. I don't know what happened to me...I got away from blogging and reading blogs that the thought of "catching-up" just seemd so overwhelming. I finally just decided to read what I could and start all over. Don't worry about all the stuff I missed and just get started again. You know like they tell you in Weight Watchers (for those of you that have done WW)...If you really blow it...get back on track the next day. Well, I am back on track.

Tonight Jackson had soccer practice and so everyone got home kind of late. I threw together some tacos for dinner and we scarfed them down quickly. Jackson had a pretty scary asthma attack tonight at practice so he told me all about it while we ate dinner. We didn't have too much time after dinner for a whole, but I did peak through Jackson's back pack to make sure all of his work was done for the week.

Anyway, Jackson was getting ready for bed and I was trying to give him some cough medicine and as soon as he took it he started to cry and held his mouth. He was all sweaty and I thought at first he was going to throw up, and then he said his tooth hurt. I looked into his mouth at his loose tooth in the front and it was hanging. I had a napkin in my hand (for some reason) and so I asked him if he wanted me to pull his tooth...He was still crying, but nodded yes. I stuck the napkin around the tooth and pulled. It hurt a little bt and started bleeding. It didn't come out right away, but I pulled one more time and out it came. It was hurting him for some reason so I took another look in there and it looks like the new tooth is already making it's way in.

He called Grandma Bev to tell her about it. We put the tooth under his pillow and laughed about the Tooth Fairy Movie. For those of you who haven't seen it...The Rock is the Tooth Fairy. It's quite a funny movie.

Turned out to be quite an eventful night in the Standifer House tonight. Tomorrow is Friday and boy am I ready for the weekend.

Good Night All.

4 comments:

RMCarter said...

You are inspiring me... I felt like I've been gone too long to start again... but maybe not! :) Keep the posts coming!

Luna said...

What a rough day he had. Good thing most of it was in the evening. Glad you are back!

Donna Zenz said...

Can you imagine The Rock crawling around under his pillow trying to find that tooth?

kelly said...

I know how you feel about catching up and being overwhelmed. It's sometimes so hard to blog and read and other times exactly what I want to do! It was good to finally hear about what's going on with you lately!