Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sisters

This picture makes me laugh everytime I see it. My sister, Brittany, and I have laughed like this many times during our life. My favorite...when we're in the dressing room trying on clothes. One of us always ends up peeing. I always think to myself that any other women in there, must think we're crazy...and we usually are.
It's so fun...When Brit and I get together we always end up eating...We like to eat. We almost always go shopping...even if we have NO money to spend. And for some reason we always end up doing a lot of walking and a lot of...laughing.
Life has changed a lot for both of us...We spend less and less time together these days, but when the two of us hang out together...I can almost always get a good workout just from laughing.
Brit, I don't feel like I tell you enough...I love you. I can honestly say...I'd keep any secret, wake up at any hour just to talk, drive across the country to get you if you needed me to.
I have some good friends, who might seem like sisters at times, but YOU are my only sister...and I love you.

1 comment:

Luna said...

That is really sweet!