Moving day is fast approaching, and last night Jackson and I had a little chat about it. This poor kid...Between starting kindergarten and moving, he's a wreck. I'm trying to get everything packed and I have waited until the last minute to get his room done. We were in there last night packing up a few boxes and Jackson says, "Okay, but all my new toys, do I have to pack them up too?" We've had a few yard sales and we're always getting rid of the "baby" toys. Poor guy thinks I'm already getting rid of his new stuff. I had to explain to him that we're packing everything, but it's just getting moved over to the new house. We wrote his name on the box and I explained that this way whoever moves it will know where it goes and this seemed to make him feel better. Anyway, I am hoping to get his room all unpacked first that way he has plenty to do while we organize the rest of the house. We've been taking pictures, but I packed my usb cable so I'll be downloading a lot of pictures in a fews days...once I unpack it.
Hope everyone is well.
1 comment:
Hopefully, Jackson will love his new room and the move will become more exciting and less scary! :)
Good luck with the moving, I know it's a lot of work!
Post a Comment