Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meet Sophie

My cousin Jill and her husband Kevin had their first baby yesterday. We are so excited for them, but sad that we can't be there to meet her. Jill and Kevin live in Pennsylvania so we have to wait until Christmas time to meet cute little Sophie. I was so glad to get these pictures today in my email. She was born yesterday, October 28th at 6:50pm. She weighed 9lbs 4oz.
What a sweet little bundle.
And just look at all that hair. Jill, I'm sending you some bows and clips and headbands....they are on their way. Look for our package. We miss you guys.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe such a big baby came out of little Jill! Congrats to her. Tell her I'm so happy for her.

Wynn Family said...

It was so fun catching up on your happenings. Weston has been traveling so much I haven't made any computer time until tonight. Lou looks really great on his bike and that is so cool he is doing that. I'm glad Jackson has his own pet. My kids want a pet too and since Jake is allergic to animals fur we are going to get them some fish, but only after Thanksgiving because we're traveling to CA and don't want to find a pet sitter. We have a bounce place called Kangaroo Zoo and the kids LOVE it. We can spend the whole day there. Anyway, things sound fun and busy. Love you, Me

Luna said...

So CUTE! And so much hair!